Skip To Main Content



Are you a Current Hillsdale Student and need a copy of your transcript?:

Unofficial Transcripts:  Print a copy from your Aeries account or ask your counselor. 
Official Transcripts for College: Request through Naviance.
Official transcript for scholarship: See Ms. Villalobos in the Counseling Department. Please request 48 hours prior to the deadline.
Are you a Hillsdale Alumni/Ae and need a copy of your transcript? 

Mail the request along with $5 cash or check for each Official Transcript requested. We do not process unofficial transcripts. All requests are official. 

Please mail to:

Isabel Villalobos c/o Hillsdale High School
3115 Del Monte Street
San Mateo, CA 94403

Please be sure to include your name used at graduation, birth date, year of graduation and where the transcript should be mailed.   

Diploma copy requests: Your original Diploma is a certificate given out at graduation. We do not have copies of diplomas.  

For more information contact M. Isabel Villalobos, Student Data Analyst, at or 650-558-2619.